A combination of two anti-HIV medicines tenofovir disoproxil fumarate and Emtricitabine is Tenvir EM. The Tenvir-EM tablet prevents HIV from multiplying. So this reduces the amount of virus in your body and increases the CD 4 cells in your body. They are the white blood cells that protect you against the infection count in your blood.
There is a separate group of antiretroviral medicines, and this Tenvir-EM tablet belongs to this group of medicine. This Tenvir-EM medicine is used to treat the human immunodeficiency virus that is HIV. This virus can cause immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Tenvir-EM helps control HIV infection and stop it from spreading, preparing your immune system to work better. It works by blocking the function of the enzyme known as reverse transcriptase. The reverse transcriptase is responsible for the HIV replication process.
This Tenvir-EM tablet can only help decrease the amount of HIV in your body, and it cannot act as a cure for HIV or AIDS. The usage of this Tenvir-EM tablet enables you to lead a healthy life, lowering the risk of getting HIV-related complications. Regular use of Tenvir-EM will help in improving your lifespan.
The Tenvir- EM tablet dosage depends on your age, gender, medical condition, and body. Always consult your doctor and follow their instructions carefully. It generally comes in a bottle and a strip with 30 tablets.
* Swallow the medicine.
* Do not bite, chew or crush the medicine.
* The proper way of taking this medicine is with food which increases its effectiveness.
* Taking this medicine every day at the right time increases its effectiveness.
* It is essential to be regular until your doctor asks you to stop or if you experience any discomfort.
* Make sure to consult with your doctor before taking medicine. Also, tell your doctor whether you have any diseases, kidney, liver, or bone problems. While using this medicine, you may have to take regular blood counts to check your liver and kidney function.
Side effects might happen to your body initially, but you will be completely okay once you adjust to the medicine. However, you can feel free to consult your doctor when you are worried about it or feel uncomfortable.
This medicine Tenvir-EM may cause,
* Weight loss
* Abdominal pain
* Chest pain
* Painful or burning sensation
* Back pain
* Back pain
* Sinus inflammation
Things to keep in mind:
- The intake of this tablet might cause dizziness and sleepiness, so it’s advisable not to drive or do anything that requires your full attention and concentration.
- It is advisable to consult the doctor if you are a pregnant woman and a woman is planning to get pregnant.
- It is also advisable to store the tablet in a cool and dry place.
- Take the product regularly without skipping it because skipping it even once will reduce its effect.
- Ensure that you practice safe sex while taking this tablet.
- Don’t use this medicine if you are allergic to drugs or any inactive ingredients present in this medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for patients with severe renal impairment.
- The medicine is not recommended for patients below 18 years.
- Follow your doctor’s advice and do not take too much or very little quantity.
- Follow all the hygiene measures.
- Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy diet.
- Avoid unprotected sex and do not share your products with others.
- Do not breastfeed while you are taking this tablet.
- Do not consume Tenvir- EM with alcohol. You might experience some side effects.
Summary: The medicine Tenvir-EM is used for treating HIV patients and prevents the infection from spreading by preparing your immune system to work better. Check with your general physician before taking the tablets and also ensure to take it as prescribed by him/her. Do not recommend this tablet to anyone who has similar symptoms like you. It is better for them to consult the doctor first and get the medicine prescribed for them. Keep your immunity in a better level with Tenvir-EM.