Soul Surgery delivers evidence-based care programs for people with drug misuse or mental health problems. Alcohol Detox Therapy Facility, at least 20 hours a week, clients offer guidance and psycho-pedagogical resources.
Rehabilitation for Soul Surgery
- Soul Surgery is adamant about treating clients who experience drug and/or alcohol misuse, previous or present injuries, significant lifestyle stressors, mental health problems, legal issues, among others.
- In order to identify the specific medical needs of each particular person and their own families, our certified professional staffs administers evidence-based mental health and opioid addiction evaluations.
- The patient is put in the treatment stage, which better reflects the ability to recover from the inside out.
Soul Surgery delivers a wide variety of recovery options that enable patients that grow and optimize their capacity for a safe and rewarding life. This is done by the integration of mind, spirit and body resources.
What Is Soul Surgery Drug Treatment?
- Moving to recovery ensures that you have a staff, which supports you and gives you the resources to heal. Intake, extended treatment and rehab after-care are also part of the rehabilitation process.
- This is a long healing path.
- When you look for something that goes past your addiction and considers the whole human, it’s important to take into account the kind of atmosphere you are looking for.
You should be assured that the care is comprehensive and that the mind and body should rehabilitate medications customized to your needs. Our limited workforce sizes mean that you have the help you need for a fruitful trip.
Soul Surgery counselling programs use monthly reviews and patient feedback to determine results of counselling. You are more than your rehabilitation in Soul Surgery and we regard you as a whole, as we do our families.