Cigarette dependence is something that’s one of the hardest things to quit. It’s nicotine that’s the culprit ingredient here. The body, when deprived of it, craves for it to such an extent that the smoker, no matter how unwilling to smoke, ends up smoking, heavily. And this is why cigarette addiction requires some serious hard work if you want to quit. Whilst people end up trying different products to help them through the stages where the body craves for nicotine, not many of those products are actually safe – most of them have one or the other kind of addictive substrate that though helps in reducing the craving for nicotine, but ends up giving the body a hit with a different addictive substrate. For example, cannabis can help reduce the dependence on cigarettes, but it contains THC and about 120 more cannabinoids that are addictive too.
So, the catch is, what’s the point in quitting one substance only to end up getting addicted to another? If that’s what you’ve been dealing with as well, you might want to try organic smoking blends like Meo Marley’s organic herbal blends. A few reasons that such organic herbal blends – we will be listing the 2 best types below – are so helpful are as follows.
- They are entirely natural – no addictive substances whatsoever.
- They are nicotine free.
- They do not contain THC or any other kind of cannabinoid.
That said, let’s now take you through the three Meo Marley Organic Blends that you’ll absolutely love.
1. The OG Herbal Smoking Blend
This is a food grade blend of herbs that include Mullein, Raspberry leaves, Chamomile, and marshmallows.
- Sleep is often the most disturbed of all other activities when the body is cut off from nicotine. Chamomile combats this problem since it relaxes the nerves and improves sleep quality.
- Raspberry leaves cleanse free radicals from the body and improves the energy level. In other words, it helps in dealing with lethargy that will make you less irritable.
- Mullein is just an absolute bliss for inflamed lungs. So, it can actually reverse whatever damage cigarettes have caused to a very large extent.
- Marshmallows work as analgesics that help the body in dealing with extreme craving bouts.
2. The PotPourri Blend
This is a highly aromatic natural blend made of Mugwort, Skullcap, Mullein, and rose petals.
- Rose petals uplift the mood with their aroma that makes you feel more relaxed instantly.
- Mugwort improves your energy and reduces cramps and pains of all kinds that one suffers from after quitting cigarettes.
- Skullcap is one of the best natural ingredients to help you cope up with anxiety and nervous tension that are both some of the worst withdrawal symptoms of quitting smoking.
You can also have a look at more such organic blends at Meo Marley here.