About one-third of Women all around the world suffer from hair loss, It is mainly caused by family genomes, aging, lack of vitamins, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, thyroid problems, and High Sun Exposure. Mostly Many hair fall issue is not a significant problem, but in some cases, they may lead to Permanent hair loss and could rarely cause baldness. To Avoid this female hair loss treatment is Important.
Symptoms of Hair Fall in Women
Sudden Physical or Mental Shock can cause hair fall in women. After combing hair, if you see plenty of hair in your hands or in the comb, it may be due to the hair fall condition. In other conditions, overall thinning on the top of the head may be the reason for the hair loss. If left untreated, it may cause Small baldness on the top of the head.
Main Types of Hair Loss in Women
Alopecia areata is a condition in which round bald patches occur on the head or body. Traumatic alopecias are caused by aggressive use of hair with hair dressing instrument such as hot combs, straighteners, and blow dryers. These two conditions include genetics, hair care practices, autoimmune, and other health conditions.
How it can be treated ?
The hair loss treatment for women could be done with proper medication.
- Minoxidil-It is primarily available in foam or in liquid; it can be applied daily for women and two days once for men. Mostly it is preferred to apply as Liquid. This Method helps in the Growth of Hair Slowly and Effectively.
- Hair Transplant Surgery is a most common and permanent treatment for hair loss. During this process, the Cosmetic Surgeon takes hair from another part of the head and plants it in the hairless area.
- Laser Therapy –Many countries have allowed low-level laser devices for hair loss treatment in both men and women. Studies also reveal that laser therapy improves hair density as long-term effects.
- Stress Relief Technique – Stress is also a major reason for hair fall. To avoid these issues, some proper strategies could be done, which include Yoga, Exercise, and also mindful techniques such as meditation, and, most importantly, self-care.
- Hormone Therapy – Hormone Therapy can be done with the help of Estrogen and progesterone. It helps the hair in the anagen phase. After this treatment, many reported better growth of hair.
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is a Chinese medicine method practiced for thousands of years. The needles are precisely inserted in our head, with that it promotes hair regrowth in our head. Research reveals that most people who prefer acupuncture have seen better hair growth.
- Iron and Zinc Supplements- Mostly, deficiency in Iron and zinc could cause hair loss, but it could be prevented with the help of iron and zinc supplements. Consulting with a doctor and taking proper iron and zinc supplements could reduce hair fall and promote hair growth.
Taking Proper hair loss treatment for women can prevent hair loss in women before reaching an alarming level. Simple Way to maintain hair regularly is to have proper maintenance of hair.