One therapist can do so many wonders for your body. Contrary to popular belief that they can only help with body and back pain physiotherapy in Singapore, these medical experts can actually help manage a broad range of conditions involving the bones, cardiovascular system, joints, muscles, nerves, and other organs and parts of the body. They can help you address vestibular rehabilitation, cranial osteopathy, and the like.
One of the common conditions they can help you with is addressing heart wellness. Whether you experienced a heart attack or facing other heart problems, cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore can be a significant part of your recovery.
Learn more about cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore below.
WHAT IS CARDIAC REHABILITATION
Cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore is a supervised program initiated by physiotherapists to help anyone recovering from heart failure, cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or other heart problems that require intensive medical care or surgery.
The cardiac rehabilitation program in Singapore often includes physical activity, heart condition examination, education about healthy living, counselling with the physiotherapist about dealing with stress and improving mental health, guided diet, and medicine prescription.
WHO NEEDS CARDIAC REHABILITATION
Cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore has one goal, to help people who have had some problem or struggle with their heart function, including people who suffered from:
- Heart attack
- Congestive heart failure
- People who use a left ventricular assist device (LVAD) or the mechanical pump implanted for patients who have suffered from a heart failure
- Angina or persistent chest pain
- People who had heart or heart-lung transplant
- People who had heart valve surgery, repair, or replacement
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Percutaneous coronary intervention or coronary artery angioplasty with or without stent placement
HOW CAN CARDIAC REHABILITATION HELP
Like with neck pain treatment in Singapore, a physiotherapist can help you deal with heart problems through cardiac rehab. Here are some ways cardiac rehabilitation can help you.
- Cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore strengthens your heart and body after a heart failure, surgery, or attack.
- Cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore alleviates symptoms and pain of heart problems.
- Cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore reduces stress.
- Cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore helps you build healthier habits, diet, and lifestyle.
- Cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore helps prevent future heart diseases.
A physiotherapist is one of the healthcare professionals you can run to for cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore. They will assess your shape, help manage your joints, give you physical activities, and the like. These professionals can help with many things, including neurological conditions, chronic diseases, injuries, incontinence, and other illnesses that need recovery.
Interested in learning more about cardiac rehabilitation in Singapore? Talk to Edge Healthcare. Drop by their site to talk to their medical team today.