In your everyday busy life, the skin has to suffer a lot. So, problems like dull skin, clogged pores, sun damage, blackheads become common. Hence the best cosmetic treatment is a must for the skin that will not only heal these skin problems but also make it healthy and pleasant. Derma Roller for skin; the best element with curative properties that will treat the skin deeply.
What is Derma Roller and how is it effective for skin?
A derma roller is a piece of small cylindrical equipment attached with a handle on one end and lots of microneedles on the other. When the derma roller is rolled over the skin, it pierces the skin and creates small wounds. These wounds or injuries are mild and don’t damage the outer layer of the skin.
These small injuries cause little temporary bleeding. This triggers the body to start the wound healing process which induces the production of collagen and the formation of new blood vessels in the skin. The collagen produced gets settled in the area of treated skin. The whole procedure then leads the skin to become firm, wrinkle-free, even skin tone, smooth and flawless skin.
Derma Roller is used to treat the skin completely. Besides stimulating the production of collagen, it combats all the skin problems and rejuvenates the skin. It treats everything such as:
- acne scars
- sagging skin
- wrinkles and fine lines
- uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- sun damage and dark spots
- clogged pores
- Skin aging
- Stretch marks
It even increases the absorption of topical products like serum or moisturizer into the skin and maximizes its effect. That’s why the derma rolling procedure is followed by serum absorption.
How to use Derma Roller?
- Disinfect and clean the derma roller. Wash it with warm and sterilize it in the alcohol-based solution
- Prepare your skin for the treatment. Cleanse your skin with pH based cleanser and then exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and impurities. After that apply the serum. This will make the skin clear and ready for derma rolling
- Start the procedure. Roll the device gently in all the directions in each section; across forehead, cheeks, chin, and mouth. Do the rolling 6-8 times in each direction-horizontal, vertical and diagonal
- Avoid rolling around the eye area and be extra careful in delicate areas such as the nose and lips.
- Wash the face with saline solution as skin becomes red due to the needles and apply another layer of serum
- After the whole procedure wash the derma roller and disinfect it with an alcohol-based solution.
- Then leave the derma roller to dry, after that put it back in the box or storage case.
Gin Amber Beauty
- 0.20mm Derma Roller- Sensitive Skin
This small needle size is enough to get glowing and plump skin. It even mitigates visible lines and hyperpigmentation
- 0.25mm Derma Roller- Serum Absorption
0.25mm derma roller helps in rejuvenating the skin by scar diminishing, stimulating cell turnover, and skin resurfacing
- 0.50mm Derma Roller– Wrinkles