This infection is said to attack 6 to 18% of individuals across the world, the most affected ones are women, and they are likely to get this condition at the age of 40.
Symptoms of IBS
IBS is a very painful issue. So come to know about the main symptoms of IBS. People with IBS suffer from the following symptoms:
ü Constipation problem.
ü Abdominal pains and cramping happen in the lower part of the stomach. Generally, that likely gets worse after the meals and gets better slowly and slowly after a bowel movement.
ü An altering pattern of constipation and diarrhea occurs hand in hand.
ü Food intolerance due to bloating.
ü Frequent headaches occur.
ü Irregular menstrual cycles.
Kindly note the symptoms varies from individual to individual. Below you can read how herbal remedies can relieve the worst aspects of IBS.
Herbs for IBS health issue:
By taking natural herbal, participants can help in reducing abdominal pain and bloating. But do research your herbal supplement before buying it.
- Peppermint oil: The first herb to be approved by the American College of Gastroenterology to treat IBS diseases. Peppermint oil is recognized to relax the muscles of the gut to improve the passage of food through the gut (motility). Studies show the natural herb is more effective than antispasmodic medication.
- Ginger: It is a medicinal plant used widely in digestive solving issues, which helps in gas production and bloating. This ingredient helps in antibacterial substitution and sedative properties that reduce the gut’s abdominal pain and proper function. There are no scientific proofs to say that how ginger helps in curing out IBS.
- Aloe Vera:It is sold as a juice that is thought to treat symptoms of diarrhea and constipation. The anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera help to reduce inflammation in the gut part. There is mixed scientific evidence to prove whether Aloe Vera is effective and should be considered a complementary therapy.
- Slippery elm:It is in powder form that soothes the heartburn due to improper digestion and mild stomach discomfort also treated. This herb relieves constipation problems in people with IBS disorder.
- Artichoke: Artichoke leaf extract helps treat IBS symptoms by reducing muscle spasms in the body, balancing gut bacterial infection, and reducing inflammation of the gut. However, more research is necessary to prove how artichoke helps people with IBS disorder.
- Licorice: Licorice is supposed to heal the digestive area by increasing the body’s mucus-producing cells in the gastrointestinal lining. In addition to its remuneration to digestion, licorice may also assist in the struggle against inflammation, kill viruses, bacteria, and parasites, and cleanse the colon part of the body.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has been utilized for anti-inflammatory of the gut, acts as an anti-oxidant, and treats anti-spasmolytic effects, which helps in treating inflammation and gut motility symptoms in a similar way peppermint and ginger does.