When we talk about skin and body treatments, people usually think that it’s in order to keep up with the beauty standards set by the society. However, strictly speaking in medical terms, body and skin treatments are the amazing ways to treat the areas that you’re uncomfortable with. In other words, these treatments are the best procedures that can help you feel better about yourself and boost your confidence.
Having said that, it’s also important that you undergo such treatments at reputable clinics like Clinique Anti-Aging clinic only. That’s because, this center hires the best doctors and technicians who are highly qualified to perform beauty and cosmetic procedures without damaging the skin and body in any way.
So, let’s take you through the 3 body and skin treatments offered at this clinic.
- Cellulite Treatment for Women
The Clinique Anti Aging cellulite treatments that offer best results when used in combination are:
- Erbium lasers
The best thing about these treatments is that they are least invasive.
That said, here are the few facts that you should know about cellulite in order to set your expectations right. Have a look:
- Do not confuse Cellulite reduction with weight loss.
- Cellulite is different from fat.
- It requires more than a single sitting to get desired results.
Always visit the clinic for touch-ups as suggested by your doctor.
2 Mesotherapy for Hair
This is a noninvasive hair restoration procedure that also goes by the name PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma.
This is one of the best techniques if you’re suffering from hair loss. The doctors draw your blood and centrifuge it to obtain platelets. These platelets are injected in the scalp since they help in hair regrowth. The benefits and advantages of this treatment include the following:
- It’s non-abrasive.
- It takes 3-5 minute to complete the procedure.
- There’s no recovery downtime. You can go straight to work and your regular routine immediately after the treatment.
3 Fractional Laser Resurfacing
This amazing laser treatment is one of the best treatments to get rid of:
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines
Depending upon your comfort and schedule, a doctor can offer treatment using:
- Fractional Erbium Laser – It takes a little more recovery downtime than usual but offers faster results. Also, it is very effective to treat wrinkles and photo damage caused due to sun exposure.
- Pearl Resurfacing Laser – This treatment shows visible changes in the skin texture after the first sitting itself.
The above listed 3 treatments are the most popular ones since many women opt for such corrective treatments. However, there are many other kinds of body and skin treatments available at Clinique Anti Aging.
You can have a look at their website to go through all the treatments that they offer.